...

...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 42

11 days until 36 weeks

Currently: 34 3/7 weeks

I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything is looking good. I had a lot of contractions yesterday that were close together, so I called triage and they said to just go back on the Procardia, so that's what we've done. After yesterday, I half expected this to be the start, but nope, not yet. Monkey's heart rate was spectacular in the 160s, so very VERY active today!! He/she has been moving all over the place today. I've still had quite a few contractions today, but no cervical changes so far. A tad bit more effaced (thinned out) but still only 1 cm dilated. But like Dr. Kemper said, it may be tonight, it may be another 5 weeks...no idea! That's the hard part!! It hasn't been easy because I'm not confident to know when I'll actually be in labor. Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, you'll know" but not this woman! I have a feeling that I'll be the one who either goes in way too many times and it won't be the real thing and be sent home over and over and then boom, I'll convince myself that's not what it is, Jon will finally convince me to go in and I'll be 5 cm dilated and ready to go. This is the most frustrating aspect of all this!! So we're just continuing with the waiting game...only 11 more days I have to lay in this bed!! Pray we make it that far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment