...

...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 39

14 days until 36 weeks

Currently: 34 weeks

We made it!!! Today is 34 weeks!!!! We beat Jackson's record...now we'll see how many days we'll beat him by! I took my last dose of Procardia at 10:00 this morning. We'll see what happens from here. I was searching online last night to see how long it takes for labor to progress after stopping the meds. I found stories anywhere from 24 hours to having to be induced! So far, I haven't noticed any more contractions, as I would have taken a dose at 4:00 and it's now 5:30. Who knows if that will stay this way or not. Many of the stories I've read talked about the meds taking about 24 hours to get out of your system and then things happen...so we'll see! I know I won't be a happy camper if I end up with an induction though!! I haven't sat in a bed for this long to go through all of that!! We'll take whatever time God gives us, I'd just prefer to have all of this happen on my own rather than be drug induced. So we have the potential to be meeting Monkey anytime between tonight and August 5th!! Earlier this week, it all hit me that it could be anytime, so after a bit of a meltdown about not being able to go to Target and get all of the needed supplies, I started getting things together and officially have my bag packed, so we're good to go when the time comes! I have another doctor's appointment on Monday, so our first goal is to get to that appointment!!

I'm hoping it's not for a while because I have a few projects that need to get finished before this little Monkey arrives! I've got Jon and Jackson's Christmas stockings done, now need to work on mine and then I'll make Monkey's after we know what wonderful gender this child is! Here are a few pictures of what has kept me busy!
Jon and Jack's stockings
Brandon Valley hats for Jack's daycare buddies
Hawkeye's hat for Jon


Trying to get the pantry organized!
Pray for at least two more weeks of baby baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment