...

...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Still waiting!

So I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and we're still waiting! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would get to 38 weeks!!! Wow...God certainly has some sort of crazy plan with all of this!! Like I've told lots of people...I've never worked so hard to keep this baby inside and now he/she won't come out!! We're just taking things day by day and hoping for a wonderfully healthy baby!

I went back to work on Monday and I'm not gonna lie...it's kinda tiring! I've only been working half days, but it still wears me out. On Tuesday, I came home and took quite the nap! Thursdays, Dr. Sanders doesn't have patients, so I stayed home today to rest. It was definitely needed. I slept like a rock last night and knew I needed the extra sleep.

Jackson has been enjoying Vacation Bible School this week and comes home with all sorts of stories! He really enjoys his outside time the best. The teachers he has had have been awesome and incorporate bible stories in the coolest way! Oma just said that he gets to be the leader for singing on Sunday. I asked how he got elected for that...the response, "Shortest to tallest". Oh...I thought maybe he had been extra good or something. Nope...he's just short! :)

We're hoping that Monkey makes his/her grand entrance into this world sometime this week!!! I've tried everything I can think of to rotate this picture, but it's not working! This is from last weekend when Jon and I went out for our last date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment