...

...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 59

Currently: 36 6/7 weeks

Almost 37 weeks...WOOO HOOO!!! And the plus to all of this...still feeling good! I have one litle nerve in my back hip that is kinda pestering me, but overall, I feel really good. Still don't have a whole lot of stamina for activity, but I'm getting there. Jon and I went for a walk twice last night and I wasn't completely wiped, whereas earlier this week, I was! So the plan from here is to just keep hanging out. I had an appointment with Dr. Kemper on Tuesday and things are pretty much the same...although maybe 2 cm instead of 1 cm. Still having a lot of contractions when I'm up and about, but they're not doing anything yet. Dr. Kemper is very excited that we made it this long and her goal is to have to induce...not my idea of cool!! Hopeing that things will just happen and we'll be good!

I'm going to go back to work half days next week. We'll see how it goes. If it is too much, then I'll cut back to a few days a week instead of all 5. I was worried on Monday because after being up Friday and Saturday, I really needed Sunday to just sit. I didn't feel right and it took all day to feel normal again. That worried me a bit, wondering how I was going to work 5 days/week when I could barely handle two days of being up. Today is better, so cross our fingers that I'll have enough stamina to get through the week...or we could just have a baby and not worry about it at all. I'd prefer that scenario rather than working the next few weeks, but have come to figure out that our requests aren't always granted!!

Jackson headed down to Nebraska with Oma yesterday. We signed him up for VBS at church next week and they'll come back up and Oma will take him to VBS next week. Nikki is going to be out of town this weekend, so it'll be a nice weekend for Jon and I to just spend some time together and get Monkey's room as ready as can be! I'm looking forward to having some "us" time, as it has been quite a long time since we've had time for just us!!

Can't believe that we can finally see the right end in sight! As much as I'm ready for Monkey to arrive, I know that I'll miss all of these kicks and movements. I'll miss watching my belly dance around. But at the same time, I can't WAIT to see if Monkey is a boy or a girl!! Hopefully I won't be typing about an induction and this babe will be here in the next 15 days on his/her own time!

No comments:

Post a Comment