...

...

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

It was good while it lasted...

25 days until 32 weeks
67 days until 38 weeks

Currently: 28 3/7 weeks

Well, work was good while it lasted, but unfortunately, it's not lasting any longer. My length dropped to 3-4mm, so home it is. They put me on the monitor and I had a few contractions, but nothing significant. 

Little Bean looked great today! He/she weighs in at 2 lbs 4 oz and had a heart rate of 144. On the monitor, the heart rate stayed around 145-155. Jon thought this picture looked like Kenzi today! 

So while I know we have a long way to go, I know this is what needs to happen. I gave work a chance and needed that for my own peace of mind and to know I tried...but it's not in the cards. Dr. McNamara is giving me two outings a week: my OB appointment and church. I'm grateful and thankful that I can go to church...I didn't get that chance with Kenzi. I've said this from the start...I prayed for years for a healthy baby. We can do this. This will alter our life for a while, but it is not forever...whatever needs to happen to have a healthy baby is what we'll do. Our faith and love will get us through all of this! 


Thank you for your continued prayers. We need them all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment