...

...

Sunday, February 8, 2015

27 weeks

Well...here we are at 27 weeks!!! Not a great picture, but whatever...it's certainly a baby bump! What a huge sigh of relief to have hit 27 weeks...everyday is a better day than the last! 


My wonderful husband and son picked out this bright, new sweatshirt for me when they were running errands this weekend! Spoiled mama! 

We've had an interesting weekend, as Kenzi started spiking a temp on Thursday. I went to pick her up from daycare and she was laying on the floor, snuggling with her blankie. As soon as I got downstairs, she started crying, so I knew something was up! Her temp stayed around 100-101 but she acted ok. Yesterday, she acted fine, was playful and happy. Last night...different story! She was up at least 6-7 times....with angry noises, not crying, not screaming, just angry and not happy. We finally got her some Motrin and she fell asleep around 3. So Jon took her to Acute Care and sure enough...double ear infection, which is what I thought! So she bought herself 10 days of antibiotics, so hopefully will be a happier girl and finally eat something, as she hasn't eaten much except for breakfasts! 

I go back in on Wednesday, so please say an extra prayer for stability and many more weeks of baby cooking! 

I did finish a couple of going home hats for little bean! I love when I find a new pattern to love! 


1 comment: