...

...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

28 weeks

28 days until 32 weeks
70 days until 38 weeks
 
Currently: 28 weeks
 
Happy Valentine's Day!! We've made it to 28 weeks today!! We don't have a lot of news right now. I went to work Friday afternoon and things went well. I felt fine, didn't have any problems and it was nice to see everyone again. But that's part of the problem...I've felt fine (minus two days when we did the steroid shots), but overall, I can't tell if things are worse or not, which is part of the challenge!
 
I'm going to work again on Monday and then go back to the doctor on Tuesday. We'll see then if I can continue to work half days or not.
 
We have to send out a huge thank you to everyone who has brought meals over, stopped for a visit, cleaned up our kitchen, and my colleagues who sent a huge box of yarn! It warms our hearts to have such love and support from everyone! Until Tuesday...have a wonderful Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment