...

...

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Iken's Birth Story

Today is Iken's first birthday. The journey was long, with bed rest and the longest, toughest delivery I've had. But the joy that this little boy gives our family is immense. A huge amount of smiles, kisses and love is worth every day I spent on our couch! 

I've debated if I've wanted to share these pictures and decided that ya know...this is his story! My amazing friend, Tanya, came and took pictures for us. I missed a lot of pictures with Kenzi so really wanted to capture Iken's delivery. I'm so thankful I did! I've blurred as much as I can so look at your discretion! 😉

Happy 1st Birthday, Iken Cadwell!! I wouldn't change our story for anything in the world!! 



                            

 
 















  

No comments:

Post a Comment