...

...

Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 5

41 days until 32 weeks
76 days until 37 weeks
 
Currently: 26 1/7 weeks
 
Well, I've been at this resting thing for 5 days now and am surviving. Making hats, watching Netflix, hanging out. I decided that I'm going to start watching some of the classic movies I can find on Netflix! So far, I've watched Good Morning, Vietnam and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
 
Little Bean continues to be a very active baby and one of the big blessings is getting to savor every kick, every movement and learning about this baby. The movements are miraculous. Everyone in the family has felt Little Bean and the smile on their face when they feel them is something to cherish. Those smiles keep me going during these long days. They are genuine smiles straight from their hearts. I adore them!

I got this devotional a few years ago called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. When I first read it, I was completely amazed (and sometimes a little freaked out!) by how accurate it was for that day...how much it was just what I needed for that very day.  It was eerily spot on...a lot. So obviously, I've kept reading it over the past years. And once again, it has been spot on for what I need! Here is today's:


We are what seems like a mountain right now. If you look at the numbers and the goals, it seems overwhelming and too much. But if you step back, look at all of this as a whole, like Jesus does, it really isn't that huge of a mountain...not even a little. It is a small hill to get over in the grand scheme of life. And yes, while the days are long, the end seems forever away, they really aren't. I will even give My angels charge over you, to preserve you in all your ways. Our family has chosen to rely on God, on faith and on His timing to being Little Bean safely into this world. It's the only way that will work...so that's what we're going with. 

Thank you to each and every one of who have stopped by, called, text, FaceTimed...every interaction is very much appreciated! I can't even begin to explain how much they mean to me! From the bottom of my heart...thank you! Please keep the prayers coming! I have another Drs appointment tomorrow morning so please pray that everything is stable and there are no major problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment