...

...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

And we're at 16 weeks!

We've officially made it to 16 weeks...only (let's hope it's this long) 24 weeks to go!  Everyone keeps telling me that "oh you're in you're second trimester, the puking will get better." But I'm still waiting for that to happen!  Took a new medication that my doctor gave me, but it makes me feel a bit drugged and sedated...so what's worse?!?  Feeling nauseous or so tired I may forget I have a child to take care of?!? Hard to say! 

Jackson has lovingly nicknamed our baby, monkey, and continues with it, so that's what this babe will be called until his/her arrival!  Monkey is starting to do some mild acrobats over this past week.  Seems that Monkey likes sweets or just eating in general, as that's when I feel the most movement!  Jack is still very excited and wanting to talk with Monkey and sing songs, but has a hard time remembering that he can't just run and jump on Mommy for a while.  Gentle reminders...and it'll happen soon enough! 

Here's to hoping that everyone is right with the prediction that puking will stop soon!  It'd be a huge plus to our lives right now!!  We'll catch up soon!

Jon, Libby, Jack and Monkey

P.S. This week's homemade ice cream will be Mint Oreo...I'm ecstatic!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new Monkey:) Of course we were waiting for the big news since you bought a new house but we weren't expecting it so soon.

    ReplyDelete