...

...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fevers, fevers, fevers!

So I get up this morning...showered, ate breakfast, packed my lunch, went to wake up Jackson at 7:10 (like always)...pick him up and sure enough, felt hot! Took his temperature and he was 101.2...so I've been home all day with Jack. He's had a slight cough but nothing exciting. I did find the start of a new tooth...that leaves him only 1 left to cut through! Hopefully the fever is more related to the tooth than the cough...cross our fingers! Luckily, Jon can stay home with him tomorrow if need be.

Oma has Friday off of school, so she's coming up Thursday night and is going to watch Jack on Friday. Jon works late on Thursday and Friday, so it will be nice to have some company. Best get going...Jack went down for a nap and I have a bunch of things to get done! Check in soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment