...

...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Curly Q's

I was giving Jackson a bath tonight and gave him a mohawk like I so often do with Jack's plethora of hair! The next thing I knew, he had these cute little curly-q's rolling over his head! Whoever said he didn't have any of my curls in there somewhere was definitely wrong! When he gets out of the bath and his hair is wet, man oh man does it get curly in the back! I love it!! Jon keeps saying only girls should have curly hair, but I think he may lose the battle in this one...I'm sure in a few years they'll be gone, but for now, I'm loving them!!



Daddy's picture skills aren't always the very best, but this is what he got without practically falling into the tub himself!

This is the hair-do that Jack created for himself last night when he was eating Chinese food. One of his favorite things to do is to run his messy fingers (or fork) through his hair. It happens a lot. Secretly, I think he's figured out that if he gets his hair really sticky, then he gets a bath. The kid is so nuts for baths that he'll do almost anything to get one! He very consistently asks for one every single night after supper...It's so cute because he knows the sign for bath so he'll sign it and ask every night! He's a fish in the making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment