...

...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Long time no see!

Sooooo....I have to be honest. Life got so crazy that I forgot that I even had this blog!! It hadn't even dawned on me that I haven't posted since Kenzi was 15 months old...15 months! 

Fast forward the past year and Jack has started Kindergarten and loves every minute of it! Kenzi is a fun and feisty 2 1/2 year old who loves singing, dancing, puzzles and reading. 

A friend asked me if I was still blogging...and oops! Forgot about that!

So the biggest update is that Miss Kenzi is getting her tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow. Jack had this done but was a year older than Miss K. She'll be in overnight for observation so Mommy will stay with her at the Castle. Wish us luck. Say an extra prayer for all of us and her doctor. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment