...

...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!



Wow...it's been a while since we've put anything new on here! Thought we'd just put all of our pictures from December on one slideshow. Jackson had a great Christmas with lots of new toys! He's been having a lot of fun with his new Cars racetrack! We've been reading lots of new books as well. Mommy and Daddy even hit the jackpot as well! Daddy got the grill he's been waiting a long time for...he's already made a few meals with it and we've only had it a few weeks! Mommy got a new cricut scrapbook machine and she's already gotten a lot of use out of it...and she hasn't even gotten any scrapbooks out yet! I meant to take some pictures of my projects, but forgot. I'll eventually get some on there! I broke out my sewing machine when my mom was up a few weeks ago and have a new project going. Can't share anything about it because it's a surprise, but I've gotten a few other ideas I want to tackle next weekend! Jon is going on an ice fishing trip with the guys next weekend so it'll be just Jack and me for the weekend. One of the prerequisits for this fishing trip is a beard...yes, Jon has been growing a beard since Christmas! It's starting to fill in a bit more, so doesn't look akward like he just forgot to shave. He's very proud of it, although Jack keeps telling him to get that hair of his face...hmmm....wonder who he hears that from!! :) Best go work on some projects. Jon went fishing with a friend today, Jack is down for a nap, so it's some quiet time to finish this up! Hope all is well with everyone. I'll try not to wait so long for another post! Happy 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment