...

...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Say Cheese!!

Here's a few pics from the past week! Jackson eating "pop" for a snack. He loves popcorn! I was making it one night and asked Jack if he could hear the popping. Now he just calls it pop!!Jack got his haircut on Monday (Erica was sick, so I was home with him all day!) and he was so tired that he fell asleep through our stop at Office Max AND he slept through the stop at Hobby Lobby too! He slept so long during his nap I went to check o him and this is what I found:
We went out to the Palisades this last weekend with Oma and Opa. Here's a few pics from that:

The King and Queen Rocks out at the Palisades


No, we're not really potty training Jack yet, but we'll stick him on there every once and a while. Well he had pooped, so I put him on and went to get a diaper. This is what I came back to! Crazy kiddo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment