...

...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Alrighty then...

So tonight, Jack was in a bit of trouble for not eating quickly (I know...some of you are thinking, how fast does a kid need to eat?) Well, we were hitting almost 45 minutes and even Kenzi was done eating! Because he had been reminded so many times to eat more quickly so we could go on a walk and failed to do so, he lost the privilege of going for a walk.

Well...this makes for a really sad Jack! So I'm doing dishes and I look over, and he was sitting in our window sill. When he saw that I noticed him, he shut the curtain and announced "I'm just very upset and want to be by myself." Alright then, hang out by yourself! I went outside and snapped this picture. It's hard to see, but it's Jack, sitting in the window sill by himself, pouting. When he caught me taking a picture, he said "I just want to be alone. I don't want anyone to look at me. I don't want anyone to talk to me. I just want to be by myself!" And he promptly walked up to his room and shut his door.

I guess he figured out one coping mechanism!

No comments:

Post a Comment