...

...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well...

It's been a while since I've updated, we've been so busy lately!  When Jack was in for his 3 year check up, Dr. Wallace asked what Dr. Desautel thought of his tonsils.  (We had been to see him back in Jan/Febish) and I said 2+.  Then that look "oh" look crossed her face.  She said they looked more like 3+ now.  So I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Desautel.  Yes indeedy, Jack's tonsils are large!  So he is buying himself a tonsillectomy & adnoidectomy (T&A) on Oct 22nd.  We're anxious and nervous about it, but know that he will be fine.  Dr. Desautel is the peds ENT and does this all of the time...so I'm thankful for that!  We've started talking about it with him and explaining that his throat will hurt but it will help him not get sick.  It may be an interesting weekend for us, but better sooner than later! 

Since this isn't that "fun" of a post, thought I better add some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment